How You Can Help…
- Contribute your time at a Roll Up Your Sleeves Event*
- Provide goods and services that our Needs Committee is looking for – refer to the CURRENT NEEDS listing below or check your email**
- Donate money (button below) so that you can make a difference by helping us make a difference.
- Checks payable to: TFEC with the Memo line indicating “Giving Tree of Hummelstown and Hershey”.
*ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES (RUYS) Events – We get together with friends and neighbors and assemble bags of items for local families. We are often joined by Community Service Experts who help us all to understand the needs and the end users of the goods we provide. From start to finish the RUYS events are no longer than one hour. It feels great to help! (see Events).
**PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE AN UPDATED EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU!
- Our most pressing Current Needs are: Grocery Store Gift Cards for local families in need of food items – send to Giving Tree of Hummelstown, PO Box 115, Hummelstown, PA 17036.
- We can ALWAYS make good use of Gift Cards ($25, $50, $75 card from Grocery Stores, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target) – Please send to Giving Tree of Hummelstown and Hershey @ PO Box 115, Hummelstown, PA 17036.
All Donations are Tax Deductible!
The Giving Tree of Hummelstown and Hershey is a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor.
The official registration and financial information of The Giving Tree of Hummelstown and Hershey may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.